My area of expertise is in the field of Civil and Environmental Engineering specializing in;
• water resources engineering and integrated management,
• civil and environmental engineering design of infrastructures,
• environmental risk assessment and minimization, climate change analysis,
• urban hydrology, water demand forecasting and allocation framework,
• hydrological, hydraulic and watershed modeling,
• system dynamic and model development.
Qualifications: Ph.D (Env Eng). University of Melbourne (UoM), Australia, ME. University of Auckland, BE. Unitec Institute of Tech
Senior Water Resources Engineer – Candor3 Ltd, NZ, 2014 – Present.
Quest Lecturer – Unitec Institute of Technology, NZ, 2014 – Present.
Research Fellow: UoM, Australia, 2014.
Fellow/Lecturer: BYU, USA, 2012 – 2013.
Water Resources Engineer: Division of Water Resources, Utah, USA, 2013 – 2014.
Tutor: UoM, 2008 - 2010.
Env Engineer: Wood & Partners Consultants Ltd, 2007.